Michigan's Adventure seasonal schedule makes it an ideal work place for students, teachers, retirees, and others. We offer job opportunities to fit almost any desired work schedule including part-time, weekday and weekend-only.
Important Employment Information
- All applicants must meet our GROOMING GUIDELINES prior to employment.
- To be considered for employment, all applicants must be at least 14 years of age at the time of application and legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Applicants under the age of 18 are required to show proof of age on a legal document and must complete a work permit.
- Some positions may have age restrictions. Michigan's Adventure conducts background checks on all applicants 18 years of age or older. Offers of employment may be contingent on the results of a urine drug screen. Michigan's Adventure is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- We do not have on-site housing available.
Applicants are required to fill out an online application. After applying, you may be contacted for an interview after your application has been reviewed.