Responsible for managing the Electrical Department and effectively supervising the planning, directing and coordinating of subordinates and outside contractors in maintaining existing equipment, rides, devices, facilities and new construction.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide first line field supervision of electrical employees and contractors.
• Communicate effectively both verbally and in written form.
• Plan work assignments with consideration of shift work and flexibility of manpower.
• Prepare or review prepared drawings and specifications to assist with constructability and value analysis of planned projects.
• Troubleshoot/maintain electrical lighting, facility, ride, high voltage, and control problems.
• Prepare and present electrical maintenance procedures.
• Prepare and maintain department budget and inventory
• Work with local inspectors on electrical projects.
• Assure that all new and old projects meet NEC.
• Assure all safety and work rules are followed.
• Follow all company policies.
• Follow all safety rules.
• Any other task required.
• An associate degree in Industrial/Construction Electricity preferred and or supervisory experience in electrical maintenance.
• A minimum of 4-7 years experience in supervising electricians.
• Must have a working knowledge of laying out and controlling department budget and inventories.
• Must have or be willing to obtain state licensing.
• Experienced in working with contractors and performing job site inspection for code violations and quality of control.
• Possess very good verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with different trades to formulate estimates and complete projects
• Possess good work ethics and attendance record.
• Work well independently, and with others.
• Able to lift 75 pounds.
• Able to climb up to 20 feet in the air.
• Possess good balance and physical condition
If interested, please send a resume to:
Attn: HR Department
4750 Whitehall Rd
Muskegon, MI 49445
Group Sales Representative
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Sales Representative is responsible for developing, managing, and increasing sales within an assigned geographic territory or business segment. This position is expected to meet or exceed specific attendance and revenue goals as prescribed by the Corporate Sales Incentive Plan by spending a minimum of 50% of work time soliciting sales at customers’ and potential customers’ places of business. Remaining work time shall be devoted to furthering individual sales efforts through exceptional customer service and follow-through.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Develops, manages, and sells to new and existing accounts within assigned geographic territory or business segment through in-person sales and service calls.
• Manages territory/segment by spending a minimum of 50% of time soliciting sales at customers’ or potential customers’ places of business.
• Performs other work that furthers individual outside sales efforts including, for example, follow-up communication via telephone and written materials, planning and preparing for outside sales calls, preparing and analyzing sales reports, preparing proposals and other individual marketing and sales materials, providing tours of event and park facilities, and ensuring full account support to all clients with regard to marketing and on site coordination of events and activities, etc.
• Recommends new or different programs to meet the needs of each client including new catering options, ticket programs, or other revenue streams to meet the wishes of the client.
• Adheres to all park policies and procedures, including attendance and EEO policies, and demonstrates commitment to customer service in all aspects of employment.
• Adheres to and enforces all Cedar Fair and specific Park policies and procedures, including safety, attendance and EEO policies, and demonstrates commitment to customer service in all aspects of employment.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Sales Management or a related field, or equivalent of combined education and experience.
• Minimum of 1-2 years related experience in theme park, hospitality, entertainment or travel industry.
• Demonstrated ability to work in an independent environment with minimum supervision and deliver against set goals.
• Strong time and project management skills and experience.
• Advanced written and oral communication skills, experience in public presentations, superior spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
• Ability to work nights and weekends as required by business and account demands.
• Proficient in basic business software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and comfortable with learning new software and CRM applications.
Interested applicants should email resume along with salary history to email@example.com or fax to
231-766-3804. Resumes may also be mailed to the Michigan’s Adventure Group Sales Office, 4750 Whitehall Road, Muskegon, MI 49445