Print & GoSave Time and Money! Buy and print your tickets at home. Buy Now
- $299 per person 2-8 people, includes admission
- 7 hours starting at 11:00 or 12:00 (1 hour break)
- Tour Guide
- Fast Lane and Front of line access in the amusement park
- Souvenir bottle for each VIP
- $25 Beagle Bucks per person for games/lunch
- $13 Parking reimbursement in Beagle Bucks to group (present parking receipt at Group Sales upon arrival)
- VIP Tours must be reserved in advance. Limited availability.
- Tours begin at a scheduled start time. Tour participants who arrive more than 15 minutes late will not be granted an adjusted Tour start time. For example, if your scheduled time is 11:00 am and you arrive at 11:20 am, the 11:00 am start time will still be used, and you will lose 20 minutes.
- VIP Tours last a total of 7 hours. Within the 7 hours, a 1-hour break is required.
- Each VIP Tour must have at least one member of the group who is at least 18 years of age.
- Minimum tour size is 2 people; maximum size is 8 people. For tours greater than 8, multiple tours will need to be reserved. Groups of 6-8 may be required to separate into two groups at certain rides (all cannot ride together on the same train/vehicle).
- Unfortunately, re-rides are not permitted. Should you wish to ride an attraction again, you must experience another attraction before returning.
- Wristbands or passes are not available. The VIP Tour Guide must be present for you to gain VIP access to our rides and attractions.
- A limited amount of VIP Tours are available each operating day. Please reserve in advance.
- To ensure a tour is available on the day of your visit, reservations are highly recommended in advance for this popular program.
- Discounts are not available for Season Passholders.
- Specific rides may be unavailable due to weather or maintenance conditions.
- VIP Tour participants must follow all standard rider safety guidelines.
- Michigan's Adventure is not responsible for personal belongings while on the VIP Tour.
Inclement weather situations are addressed individually. Michigan's Adventure does not offer rain checks. Alternative arrangements and refunds are made at the park's discretion. VIP Tour tickets that have been scanned and used are non-refundable.