Commotion Ocean, our smallest wave pool, is perfect for the whole family. Pool depth varies from zero to five feet at the deepest point. Continuous wave action fun starts at the buzzer!
Height Requirement: 42" and under must be accompanied by a supervising companion
Ride Safety Information
- A large wave pool with depths ranging from 0 to 5 ft. Waves are generated for 5 minutes on, and then 5 minutes off. During wave action, strenuous activity is required. Prolonged exposure to wave action may result in fatigue. Exercise caution in deep water.
- Children less than 48" tall in bare feet or those who are inexperienced or non-swimmers are required to wear a life jacket. Children less than 42" tall in bare feet must wear a life jacket and be accompanied by a supervising companion. A supervising companion may accompany up to 2 guests.
- If necessary, participation and/or water depth may be restricted for Hand-held infants or guests with a full arm or leg cast. Cervical collars, neck braces, or braced arm casts may not participate in this attraction.
- Guests must be able to maintain independent seated postural control and must have appropriate observed behavior or be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Access is available via the zero-depth entry. This attraction is wheelchair accessible, although the water level may not exceed the height of the seat on the chair. A water wheelchair is available for guests requiring additional assistance. Please speak to a member of our Aquatics supervisor team to obtain access to the water wheelchair.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.