Online Reservation Portal and Daily Ticket Sales Now Available
Please note only WildWater Adventure Water Park at Michigan's Adventure is open at this time. Your preferred visit date may not be available. 2020 Season Pass good for the 2021 Season.
When You're In the Park
You’re here and that means it’s time for AMAZING! To help you enjoy your day, here’s what you’ll see and experience inside the park.
The coronavirus has created a new way of life for everyone, so you’ll see lots of reminders throughout the park to:
Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds. We have many hand sanitizer stations all through the park.
Avoid touching your face.
Face coverings are required for entry into the park, in food and beverage lines, merchandise locations, restroom facilities, and as you exit the park. Face masks are encouraged while walking throughout the park. For your safety, we ask that you remove face coverings when experiencing water attractions or pools. Face coverings are not required while waiting in line for water attractions, nor for guests under the age of two-years-old. A cloth mask, a disposable mask, a neck gaiter or a bandana all qualify as a face covering.
- Maintain 6’ social distance from other park guests and associates.
- Be in the know about all things Michigan’s Adventure with our mobile app. You can find nearby hand sanitizer stations, restrooms, open dining locations, and available attractions and rides.
- Use contactless forms of payment, including credit cards, Apple Pay and Android Pay.
- For the comfort of all guests, smoking is only permitted in the parking lot.
Everyone knows restrooms can be a source of germs, so we want you to know we are following strict guidelines to help you have a safe experience. We are:
- Sanitizing restrooms frequently throughout the day.
- Deep cleaning restrooms at the end of each day.
- Monitoring traffic within restrooms to allow for social distancing.
- Because we’re all in this together, please make sure to wash your hands after using the restroom.
Rides and Attractions
To maintain social distancing and avoid the spread of germs, here’s what you’ll see and experience at our rides and attractions:
- Some areas, rides and attractions are not conducive for social distancing and are closed for now. See the mobile app for Michigan's Adventure's open attractions.
- Wait lines for open rides and attractions will be marked for social distancing.
- Some seats and rows will be unavailable to accommodate social distancing.
- Seats, restraints, headrests and armrests will be sanitized frequently.
We know delicious, fun food is a special a part of the Michigan’s Adventure experience and we’ve got you covered. Here’s what you’ll see and experience when enjoying our scrumptious food and beverages:
- Some dining locations will not be available. See the mobile app for open dining locations.
- Some tables have been removed for social distancing.
- Distancing is marked on the floor for wait lines.
- All disposable products, including pre-wrapped utensils.
- Plastic barriers between guests and associates.
- Contactless payments, including credit card, Apple Pay and Android Pay are encouraged.
Shops, Merchandise and Games
- Social distancing must be maintained at all of our open retail locations.
- It’s very important to continue wearing your covering in these locations.
- Contactless payment is encouraged where possible.
- All of our entertainment and gaming locations have been closed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Leave Home
Everything you need to know before arriving at the park, including planning your visit and what to bring with you.
When You Arrive
Learn about the process of arriving at the park, including details on parking, getting through the front gate, temperature checks and more.
When You're in the Park
What to expect once you're in the park, including what attractions are open, contactless payments and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to the most common questions about visiting the park.
BY VISITING THE PARK, YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures - for you, our other guests, and our associates. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting the park. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
If you are exhibiting any COVID-19-related symptoms, you should not enter or remain in the park.
Help keep each other healthy.