Michigan’s Adventure offers the perfect place for young families, a Peanuts® themed kids’ area, Camp Snoopy. Camp Snoopy features five family rides, including a family-friendly roller coaster and beautiful natural landscaping with plenty of shaded seating and pathways that offer something to explore around every corner.
Camp Snoopy features five new rides aimed to please families with kids from toddlers to tweens:
- Woodstock Express: Little thrill seekers can join parents and grandparents on this family roller coaster with plenty of ups and downs, just like the flight of Snoopy’s best bird buddy.
- Beagle Scout Lookout: Adventurers board a version of a colorful hot air balloon and float high in the sky.
- Mud Buggies: Kids climb aboard their very own all-terrain vehicle for a bouncy ride.
- Camp Bus: This fun family ride takes passengers soaring up and down and all around on a wacky bus with Snoopy in the drivers’ seat.
- Trail Blazers: Riders buckle in and zoom around a track, like an off-road expedition.
In addition, Beagle Scout Acres features a large climb-and-play structure with lots of interactive features and things to climb.
Season Passes are currently on sale. Learn more on our Season Pass information page.
Beagle Scout Lookout
Beagle Scout Acres