Coaster Campout is your opportunity to camp for one night in the park! Your donation includes admission to the park for June 28, an evening meal, exclusive ride time, your campsite, and morning breakfast treat just for campers! Campers must check-in on June 28. Park admission for June 29 is not included.
*At least one camper at each site must be at least 18 years of age.
Coaster Campout Admission
Only 20 Campsites Available
Coaster Campout event tickets are only available online.
Each campsite accommodates a 4-person tent and must have at least one participant who is 18 or older. Ticket sales end on June 24th at 11:59PM.
Friday, June 28
- 11:00AM - 6:00PM - Check-in at the Group Sales Office
- 11:00AM - 9:00PM - Enjoy the Amusement Park (Water Park hours 12:00-7:00 pm)
- 7:00PM - Dinner at the Mary Lynn’s Catering Pavilions
- 8:00PM - 9:00PM - Load-in to your campsite
- 9:00PM - Park Closes
- 9:30PM - 10:30PM - Exclusive ride time on Shivering Timbers, Lakeside Gliders and Dodgem Cars.
- 10:30PM - 11:00PM - Snacks available at Confection Connection.
Saturday, June 29
- 7:00AM - Rise & Shine! Campers awake and load out.
- 8:00AM - 8:30AM - Continental breakfast at Coasters.
*Schedule subject to change; please follow #miadventure on Twitter for current updates.
How big a tent and how many people can each campsite accommodate?
Each campsite can accommodate up to a 10' x 10' tent with up to 4 people.
May I make changes to my group after purchasing tickets?
No. Changes cannot be made after purchase, so please organize your group prior to purchasing your campsite.
All Proceeds Benefit Boys & Girls Club through Cedar Fair Charities