Coaster Campout is your opportunity to camp for one night in the park! Your donation includes admission to the park for June 29, an evening meal, exclusive ride time, your campsite, and morning breakfast treat just for campers! Campers must check-in on June 29. Park admission for June 30 is not included.
*At least one camper at each site must be at least 18 years of age.
Friday, June 29
- 11:00AM - 6:00PM - Check-in at the Group Sales Office
- 11:00AM - 9:00PM - Enjoy the Amusement Park (Water Park hours 12:00-7:00 pm)
- 7:00PM - Dinner at the Mary Lynn’s Catering Pavilions
- 8:00PM - 9:00PM - Load-in to your campsite
- 9:00PM - Park Closes
- 9:30PM - 10:30PM - Exclusive ride time on Shivering Timbers, Lakeside Gliders and Dodgem Cars.
- 10:30PM - 11:00PM - Snacks available at Confection Connection.
Saturday, June 30
7:00AM - Rise & Shine! Campers awake and load out.
8:00AM - 8:30AM - Continental breakfast at Coasters.
*Schedule subject to change; please follow #miadventure on Twitter for current updates.
How big a tent and how many people can each campsite accommodate?
Each campsite can accommodate up to a 10' x 10' tent with up to 4 people.
May I make changes to my group after purchasing tickets?
No. Changes cannot be made after purchase, so please organize your group prior to purchasing your campsite.
All Proceeds Benefit Boys & Girls Club through Cedar Fair Charities