Camp with Us and Support the Boys & Girls Clubs of America!
Sleepovers and campouts are super fun, right? But, have you ever been to a theme park sleepover, particularly at Michigan’s Adventure? Now is your chance! At Coaster Campout on June 28, 2019, you can spend the night in the heart of the park under a canopy of your favorite roller coasters. Plus, when you attend Coaster Campout, you’re supporting the Boys & Girls Club of America.
Your donation is your ticket to a camping trip like no other. On June 28 after 8:00 pm, you can enter the park, pitch your tent (not included) within our family-friendly "campground" and get the fun started. Enjoy exclusive ride time, a hearty evening meal and tasty snacks. The next morning you’ll be treated to a scrumptious breakfast before heading home. (Park admission is not included for June 29) Coaster Campout at Michigan’s Adventure has limited availability and is offered only once a year, so reserve your spot today!
*At least one camper at each site must be at least 18 years of age.
Coaster Campout Admission
Only 20 Campsites Available
Coaster Campout event tickets are only available online.
Each campsite accommodates a 4-person tent and must have at least one participant who is 18 or older. Ticket sales end on June 24th at 11:59PM.
Friday, June 28
- 11:00AM - 6:00PM - Check-in at the Group Sales Office
- 11:00AM - 9:00PM - Enjoy the Amusement Park (Water Park hours 12:00-7:00 pm)
- 7:00PM - Dinner at the Mary Lynn’s Catering Pavilions
- 8:00PM - 9:00PM - Load-in to your campsite
- 9:00PM - Park Closes
- 9:30PM - 10:30PM - Exclusive ride time on Shivering Timbers, Lakeside Gliders and Dodgem Cars.
- 10:30PM - 11:00PM - Snacks available at Confection Connection.
Saturday, June 29
- 7:00AM - Rise & Shine! Campers awake and load out.
- 8:00AM - 8:30AM - Continental breakfast at Coasters.
*Schedule subject to change; please follow #miadventure on Twitter for current updates.
How big a tent and how many people can each campsite accommodate?
Each campsite can accommodate up to a 10' x 10' tent with up to 4 people.
May I make changes to my group after purchasing tickets?
No. Changes cannot be made after purchase, so please organize your group prior to purchasing your campsite.
All Proceeds Benefit Boys & Girls Club through Cedar Fair Charities