This kiddie coaster will circle its riders through exciting dips and dives.
- An attraction that kids and their parents enjoy riding together.
- Great first roller coaster for kids.
- Parents, have your camera ready to snap of photo of your kids smiling and laughing if you're not riding.
Height Requirement: 42" minimum, or 36" and accompanied by a supervising companion
Ride Safety Information
- This is a junior steel roller coaster with mild drops, bumps, and turns. The lift hill is 16 feet high and has a drop of 12 feet and will reach speeds of 9 miles per hour
- Maximum weight is 340 lb. per bench.
- A shared lap bar and seatbelt secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Riders must have a minimum of three functioning extremities to participate.
- Guests with a cervical collar, back brace, broken collar bone, full or braced arm cast are not permitted on the ride.
- Access is available through the entrance.
- To facilitate boarding, a transfer device is available upon request. Guests must be able to transfer on their own, or with the assistance of a companion.
- Do not use the ride restraints for entering and exiting as they will shift.
- Warning: This ride contains strobe lighting.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.