Dizzying speeds and endless loops will turn you inside out when you ride this steel coaster.
- One of the best Corkscrew-model roller coaster ride experiences in the world.
- Riders are sent through two fun and thrilling inversions at speeds up to 45 mph.
- Was the first roller coaster built at the park.
- A ride that families enjoy experiencing together.
Height Requirement: 48" minimum
Ride Safety Information
- A high speed looping roller coaster that turns riders upside-down twice. Riders will experience weightlessness and rapid movements from side to side.
- A shoulder harness with a between-the-legs safety belt secures each rider over the head and across the chest.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Riders must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest is able to form a saddle posture with leg remnants sufficient to brace self-upright in the seat.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full or braced arm casts, or full leg casts are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available via the elevator, located near the exit of the ride. Guests will operate the elevator on their own.
- Riders will have to transfer into the seat on their own or with the assistance of a companion. A transfer device is available upon request which may assist a rider out of a wheelchair and into the ride unit.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting as they will shift.
- Warning: This ride utilizes magnetic systems.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.