RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
Imagine it: You’re a lumberjack in the wild west of the 1800s. It’s your job to cut down huge trees and transport them down the mountain. Taking them by horse and cart takes too long and carrying them down is out of the question. Hmmm. What moves quickly that could support wood? Water! Because you’re so smart, you design canals that channel flowing water down the mountain. Set a log on top of the water and watch it go! Genius! After transporting log after log down the rushing stream, you start to think, that looks really fun. Silently, you place a log at the flume entrance and hop on. Is anyone watching? Here goes nothing!
Logger’s Run at Michigan’s Adventure, inspired by raucous log flumes of days past, takes you on winding curves that bring on white-capped rapids. Loop after loop, you’ll cascade along until – hold on! – you’re tossed down an unpredictable, waterfall! SPLASH!
Height Requirement: 46" minimum, or 36" and accompanied by a supervising companion
Ride Safety Information
- This is a water flume ride; riders will get wet! Guests will be seated in a rocking boat and brace for a plunge down a chute, and a splash of water.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities, one functioning leg and one functioning arm. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, or braced arm cast are not allowed to ride. A full leg cast is permitted as long as the cast safely fits inside ride unit.
- Alternate access is available via the Fast Lane entrance located to the right of the exit, where guests will encounter a ramp. Riders will have to take several steps on their own or with the assistance of a companion and be capable of stepping down into the ride unit which may be wet and may shift when entering and exiting.
- Boats may bump into the side of channel and other boats.
- Warning: This ride contains strobe lighting.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.