RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
Go where no mere mouse has gone before! You will squeak through a maze of sharp dips and hairpin turns on this exciting roller coaster.
- Smiles and laughter abound for riders on this roller coaster.
- An attraction that families enjoy riding together.
- Riders experience sharp turns and sudden drops on this fun-filled ride.
- Colorful mouse-shaped cars make for great photo opportunities.
Height Requirement: 48" minimum, or 44" and accompanied by a supervising companion
Ride Safety Information
- This is a medium-high speed steel roller coaster with quick dips and sharp curves. The lift hill is 68 feet high.
- An individual lap bar and seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis. Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Riders must have a minimum of three functioning extremities. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full or braced arm cast are not permitted on the ride.
- Alternate access is available via the ride exit, located to the right of the main entrance, where guests will encounter an incline. Riders will need to take several steps on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and up into the ride unit, between a 10” wide side-opening.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.