RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
With a half mile out, and then a half mile back, Shivering Timbers is the longest fastest wooden roller coaster in Michigan! Its immense wooden track is full of breath-taking drops, stomach-lifting lifts, and hair-raising turns. Reaching speeds of 65 mph and heights of 125 feet, this coaster is a thrill adventure!
- The park's signature attraction.
- Towers 125 feet in the air with a 122-foot first drop at a 55-degree angle.
- Out and back design delivers an abundance of airtime.
- One of the best night ride experiences in the world.
Height Requirement: 48" minimum
- 2 Minutes 30 Seconds
- 65 MPH
- 125 Feet
Ride Safety Information
- A wooden roller coaster with a combination of high speed banked turns and airtime humps.
- An individual lap bar and seatbelt are designed to hold guests in the ride by securing across the thighs and pelvis.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a Cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm casts or full leg casts are not permitted.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to transfer into the seat, on their own or with the assistance of a companion. A transfer device is available upon request which may assist a rider out of a wheelchair and into the ride unit. Please do not use the ride restraints for entering and exiting as they will shift.
- Warning: This ride contains strobe lighting.
- Warning: This ride utilizes magnetic systems.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.