RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
This suspended steel roller coaster simulates flight with speeds of 50 mph and heights of 120 feet. With exhilarating 90-degree vertical climbs, barrel rolls, inverted wing looping, and a complete roll over. Riders will be airborne as their legs and feet sail through the open sky!
- The first suspended looping roller coaster in the state of Michigan.
- A favorite of park visitors and enthusiasts alike.
- Stands 105 feet tall with a thrilling first drop of 86 feet.
- Riders are sent upside down five times at speeds up to 50 mph!
Height requirement: Between 52” and 78”
Ride Safety Information
- A high speed suspended steel roller coaster which turns riders upside down five times. Riders will experience weightlessness and rapid movements from side to side.
- Maximum weight is 230 lb. per rider.
- A shoulder harness with a between-the-legs safety belt secures each rider over the head and across the chest.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have sufficient lower extremities to ensure the ride restraint system adequately restrains them, and a minimum of two functioning extremities with one functioning arm. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest is able to form a saddle posture with leg remnants sufficient to brace self-upright in the seat.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Guests with any type of prosthesis should not ride unless they can ensure the device is properly secured and will remain in place during the ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat. Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- Warning: This ride contains strobe lighting.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.