RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
This serpentine wooden coaster will take you on a wild ride of hairpin turns and sharp banks and sharper drops! Plummet from heights of 85 feet and race to speeds of 55 mph on this thrilling ride!
- Designed by legendary roller coaster designer Curtis D. Summers and built in 1988 by the Dinn Corporation.
- The park's original wooden roller coaster.
- The ride experience begins with a pass through a dark tunnel and turn before climbing the lift hill.
- A ride that families enjoy experiencing together.
Height Requirement: 48" minimum
Ride Safety Information
- A high speed, wooden roller coaster with a combination of high speed banked turns and airtime humps. The lift hill is 85 feet high and will reach speeds of 55 miles per hour.
- An individual lap bar and seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputation(s) must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted
- Alternate access is available via the ride exit, where guests will encounter a ramp. Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to transfer into the seat, on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- A transfer device is available upon request which may assist a rider out of a wheelchair and into the ride unit.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- Warning: This ride utilizes magnetic systems during the ride.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.