RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
As the first wooden roller coaster at Michigan’s Adventure, Wolverine Wildcat is a tried-and-true guest favorite. The coaster with a wild, serpentine layout was designed by legendary roller coaster designer Curtis D. Summers, built in 1988 by the Dinn Corporation and since then has delighted families from around the world. Your ultimate Wolverine Wildcat experience begins with a pass through a dark tunnel before beginning the long ascent – which feels like it takes forever – to the top. The first drop of 85 feet will leave you screaming like a wildcat (screaming for more, that is). This ride delivers with a frenzied collection of tight hairpin turns, razor-sharp banks and even sharper turns, reaching speeds of up to 55 miles per hour. Climb aboard and hold on tight, because one trip aboard this memorable, classic coaster will turn all riders into roller coaster enthusiasts for life.
Height Requirement: 48" minimum
Rider Safety Information
Rider Safety Information
- A high speed, wooden roller coaster with a combination of high speed banked turns and airtime humps. The lift hill is 85 feet high and will reach speeds of 55 miles per hour.
- An individual lap bar and seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputation(s) must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted
- Alternate access is available via the ride exit, where guests will encounter a ramp. Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to transfer into the seat, on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- A transfer device is available upon request which may assist a rider out of a wheelchair and into the ride unit.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- Warning: This ride utilizes magnetic systems during the ride.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.