We look forward to your visit to WildWater Adventure! WildWater Adventure is Michigan’s Adventure’s premier waterpark and is included with all park tickets and Season Passes. Our goal is for you to have a safe and enjoyable visit. This page will provide you with relevant information to make the most of your day at WildWater Adventure.
If you have any additional questions regarding your visit to WildWater Adventure, we would love to help! Please contact a park representative.
We look forward to seeing you at WildWater Adventure!
To participate in waterpark attractions, appropriate swimwear is required. Here are some recommendations to help you plan your visit:
- Clean and appropriate swimwear is required. Pants, denim, thongs, or transparent clothing are not permitted. We reserve the right to determine the appropriateness of swimwear.
- Guests wearing bathing attire with metal buttons, rivets, zippers, or snaps will not be permitted to ride Slidewinders, Ridge Rider, Wild Slide, Paradise Plunge, Tropical Twist, Half Pint Paradise slides, or Beach Party slides.
- Footwear is not permitted on WildWater Adventure attractions.
- Guests requiring special accommodation should speak to a member of the Aquatics management team. Specifically designed attire made out of lycra or nylon type materials will be considered. Due to attraction manufacturer requirements, some riding restrictions may apply.
- All guests who require a diaper are required to wear a swim diaper or a diaper specifically designed for aquatic use.
- When exiting WildWater Adventure, shirts, shorts, and shoes are required.
If you do not have appropriate bathing attire, swimsuits and other aquatic gear can be purchased at WildWater Outfitters located outside the entrance to the waterpark.
WildWater Adventure Rules
To ensure the safest experience for all guests during their visit, the following rules are in effect. We appreciate your cooperation in this regard.
- Attractions may have specific height, weight, and safety requirements. Please refer to the Safety Guide sign posted at each attraction to make an informed decision as to whether the attraction is right for you.
- Please refrain from running, horseplay, and other boisterous activities.
- Glassware and similar material with a tendency to shatter on impact are not permitted in WildWater Adventure.
- For safety reasons, diving is not permitted at any attraction.
- WildWater Adventure and Michigan’s Adventure is a smoke-free environment. Smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas.
- Keep an eye on your young children. Children should not be left unattended at any time.
- Please secure all loose articles, including hats, glasses, and jewelry when riding. Cameras, cell phones and video recording devices may not be used on any slide or in any changing area or restroom.
- Water toys and inflatable assists are only permitted in Half Pint Paradise. Whistles are not permitted in WildWater Adventure.
- Masks and snorkels are not permitted at any water attraction.
- Hearing devices or any other electronic devices may be damaged by water. Please take the necessary steps to protect such items.
- According to crowd size, time at the water attractions and access to WildWater Adventure may be limited.
Our Aquatics staff is here to ensure that you have a safe and pleasant visit. First aid staff and waterpark supervisors are available throughout the area should you have any questions or need assistance. Please follow all lifeguard rules and instructions, but do not talk to or distract lifeguards while they are on duty.
In an effort to provide a safe and enjoyable waterpark experience for our guests, WildWater Adventure routinely utilizes training exercises to improve our lifeguards’ skills and vigilance. These exercises will occur during normal operating hours and may consist of the following: submersible water mannequins, the use of video surveillance equipment, internal and external audits, active/inactive water rescues and/or first aid scenarios.
WildWater Adventure provides a full day of fun in the sun! To make the most of your day, be sure to drink plenty of water in order to avoid heat exhaustion. Drinking fountains are located near each restroom. Don’t forget to apply sunscreen frequently throughout the day. If you happen to forget your sunscreen, WildWater Outfitters and various merchandise locations throughout the Park have a variety of sunscreens and sundries available for purchase.
Life jackets are available for use throughout WildWater Adventure. Life jackets are complimentary and are available to any guest wishing to use one. Children, first-time swimmers, and weaker swimmers are encouraged to wear a life jacket. Life jackets are available for all guests needing special consideration. Some attractions require children below a specific height to wear a life jacket before participating in the attraction. Aquatics staff and lifeguards reserve the right to impose the use of life jackets as needed. For specific attraction requirements, please visit our Guest Assistance Guide page. Guests are permitted to wear their own life jacket; however it must be Coast Guard certified.
The First Aid Building is located between the arcade and Commotion Ocean wave pool. If you need any assistance during your visit, do not hesitate to stop by the First Aid Building, or notify the nearest lifeguard. Our team would be glad to assist.
Upon arriving, we recommend selecting a meeting place such as Tube Rental, in the event you or your child becomes lost or separated from your party. In the unlikely event that your child becomes separated, please alert an associate. Public address pages cannot be broadcast inside WildWater Adventure.
Lost & Found
If you happen to lose an item or leave an item behind while visiting, please drop by Tube Rental during regular operating hours. After hours, please visit Guest Relations located near the entrance to Michigan’s Adventure.
WildWater Adventure is committed to providing all of our guests with an enjoyable visit. Guests with disabilities are encouraged to visit our Guests with Disabilities page for detailed information on the requirements of each attraction, along with the programs that Michigan’s Adventure and WildWater Adventure offer.
A water wheelchair is available for guests requiring additional assistance when at Tidal Wave Pool, Commotion Ocean, Boogie Beach, Half Pint Paradise, or the Lagoon. The water wheelchair may be used by multiple guests on the same day. A pool lift is available at the first entrance of the Lazy River. During your visit, please speak to a member of our Aquatics management team to obtain access to the water wheelchair or the pool lift and for further accessibility information.
For your convenience, lockers are located just inside the entrance to WildWater Adventure and Michigan’s Adventure. Various locker sizes are available for all of your personal belongings. Locker rentals are automated and can be paid using cash or credit cards. Debit cards cannot be used at this time. The lockers work with electronic pin codes and will allow unlimited access throughout the day. Michigan’s Adventure cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen items.
Relax and enjoy the privacy of your own wave side cabana. A limited number of exclusive cabanas are available each day and often sell out. For more information and to reserve your cabana, please visit our Cabana page.
Inner Tubes and Tube Rental
Inner tubes are available free of charge at each attraction that requires a tube in order to ride. Inner tubes must remain at the attraction after riding.
If you would like the ultimate fun in the sun, personal inner tubes can be rented for the duration of your day from Tube Rental located just inside WildWater Adventure. Single tube rentals are available for $3.00 and double tubes are available for $5.00.
Cabana Rentals include complimentary inner tubes for use at Tidal Wave Pool, Commotion Ocean, Boogie Beach, Snake Pit, Cyclone Zone, and the Lazy River.