Hey, kids! Surf’s up at Commotion Ocean, a super-fun 212,520 gallon wave pool just for you! While not as big as Boogie Beach, this splish-splash attraction is absolutely just as fun. The 13,766-square-foot pool at Wildwater Adventure offers everyone in the family the opportunity to catch a wave. With massive generators cranking out semi-monstrous waves, kiddos will feel like world-class surfers riding the giant waves of the ocean. Are tiny ripples more your speed or do you have teeny-tiny surfers? The ultra-accessible, zero-drop base of the pool will be the ideal spot for you. Come on in, because the water’s fine at Commotion Ocean!
Height Requirement: 42" and under must be accompanied by a supervising companion
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- A large wave pool with depths ranging from 0 to 5 ft. Waves are generated for 5 minutes on, and then 5 minutes off. During wave action, strenuous activity is required. Prolonged exposure to wave action may result in fatigue. Exercise caution in deep water.
- Children less than 48" tall in bare feet or those who are inexperienced or non-swimmers are required to wear a life jacket. Children less than 42" tall in bare feet must wear a life jacket and be accompanied by a supervising companion. A supervising companion may accompany up to 2 guests.
- If necessary, participation and/or water depth may be restricted for Hand-held infants or guests with a full arm or leg cast. Cervical collars, neck braces, or braced arm casts may not participate in this attraction.
- Guests must be able to maintain independent seated postural control and must have appropriate observed behavior or be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Access is available via the zero-depth entry. This attraction is wheelchair accessible, although the water level may not exceed the height of the seat on the chair. A water wheelchair is available for guests requiring additional assistance. Please speak to a member of our Aquatics Supervisor Team to obtain access to the water wheelchair.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.