March 12, 2021 Update
Michigan’s Adventure will open to the general public on Saturday, May 29. WildWater Adventure waterpark will open Saturday, June 19. Daily tickets and 2021 Season Passes are now on sale, and guests can visit the 2021 schedule and calendar for Michigan’s Adventure to plan their visit.
As a reminder, all 2020 Season Passes and add-on products have been extended through 2021.
New for 2021
Michigan’s Adventure will debut its new Peanuts® themed kids’ area, Camp Snoopy, with beautiful natural landscaping and plenty of shaded seating and pathways that offer something to explore around every corner.
Camp Snoopy will feature five new rides, including a family-friendly rollercoaster, aimed to please families with kids from toddlers to tweens, Beagle Scout Lookout, Mud Buggies, Trailblazers, Camp Bus and Woodstock Express. In addition, the new Beagle Scout Acres will feature a large climb-and-play structure with lots of interactive features and things to climb.
Michigan’s Adventure continues to monitor the ever-changing conditions surrounding the pandemic and will continue to actively work with health experts and government officials to maintain the highest safety standards for guests and associates. Guests are encouraged to visit www.miadventure.com for the latest updates on requirements, policies and safety protocols for the 2021 season, as these details and guidelines may be revised.
Seasonal employment opportunities are available, and our new hiring process helps applicants apply and interview virtually. More details can be found at www.miadventure.com/jobs.
General Frequently Asked Questions
What are your cleanliness and sanitization standards and procedures?
Cedar Fair's highest priority is always the safety of our guests and associates. We continue to implement preventive measures as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as our own health and hygiene protocols. All our parks and resorts have high standards of cleanliness, which assists with illness prevention. We employ rigorous sanitation standards and robust cleaning procedures, including:
- Extensive and ongoing training for associates on maintaining a safe and hygienic workplace and environment for our guests;
- Specified intervals for frequent sanitization of targeted areas throughout the day;
- Numerous and accessible handwashing facilities and hand sanitizer locations;
- Quick response to spills, trash and other situations;
- Daily and frequent sanitation procedures for restrooms, kitchens, dining surfaces, benches and trash cans;
- Daily and frequent cleaning and "wash down" of outdoor locations, including walkways and queue lines
The leadership team is communicating with our associates about illness prevention; this includes guidance issued by the CDC. The CDC recommends everyday preventive actions to help stop the spread of germs. The CDC provides more detailed coronavirus information on its website at www.cdc.gov.
As always, we maintain close relationships with local, state, national and international public health authorities. We take their guidance when additional preventive measures are deemed necessary.
Season Pass Frequently Asked Questions
How does the closure impact my 2020 Season Pass and 2020 Season Pass Add-Ons (if applicable)?
2020 Season Passes and 2020 Season Pass Add-Ons (if applicable) Valid Through the 2021 Season
- 2020 Season Passes and purchased 2020 Season Pass Add-On Products (if applicable) will be valid for the remainder of 2020 when the park opens. Additionally, 2020 Season Passes and Platinum Season Passes (as well as purchased 2020 Season Pass Add-On Products) will be extended through the 2021 Season, according to your pass type.
What do I need to do to get my season pass extended?
Your payments must be in good standing for the Season Pass to be extended through 2021.
No other action is required from you.
Do I qualify for the 2021 extension if I bought after 4/14/20?
Yes – all 2020 Season Passholders who are in good standing will have their Season Pass and Season Pass Add-ons (if applicable) extended into 2021, regardless of when the purchase was made.
What does “according to your pass type” mean?
- The benefits and entitlements will be the same in 2021 as they are in 2020.
- 2020 Platinum Passes will be valid at all Cedar Fair parks through the 2021 Season.
When does my Season Pass account need to be in good standing in order to qualify for the 2021 extension offer?
- All payments must be current by the time the park opens in 2021 in order for your pass to be extended through 2021.
- If any attempted payment fails, all Season Passes and Season Pass Add-Ons on that order will be deactivated until the payment is made in the online Payment Portal.
When does my 2020 Season Pass Expire?
All 2020 Season Passes and purchased Season Pass Add-ons will be valid for the remainder of the 2020 season, plus the entire 2021 Season.
How can I upgrade my Season Pass or purchase add-ons?
When the park is open, Season Passes can be upgraded at the park for the 2021 season; Season Passes cannot be upgraded online. If you have a 2020 Season Pass, you can currently purchase 2021 Season Pass Add-ons such as All Season Dining and Drinks online that will be valid for the 2021 season.
What will happen if I signed up for the Auto-Renewal program online when I purchased my Season Pass?
The Season Pass Auto-Renewal program will not be in effect for the 2021 Season. Your 2020 Season Pass will not auto-renew to a 2021 Season Pass this September because your 2020 Season Pass and Add-Ons will be extended through the 2021 Season. No action is required of you at this time.
When will my Easy Pay payments resume?
Monthly Easy Pay payments resumed on 7/8/20. Now that billing has resumed, you will be billed the normal monthly amount for however many months remain to finish paying your full balance due.
Payments will continue to occur on the same date of the month as in previous months. You can log into the Payment Portal online with your order number and the email address you used during the initial purchase to confirm the upcoming payment dates and amounts.
As long as you remain current on attempted payments, your Season Pass and associated Season Pass Add-Ons will remain active.
If you’d prefer to make a single catch-up payment, you can log into the Payment Portal and select “Make a Payment” in the portal to pay all the payments that have been missed. Or, you can pay the full balance at any time.