RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
Maybe we’re biased, but we think everyone in the world deserves an amazing experience like this. We’re talking about a ride in the Giant Gondola Wheel at Michigan’s Adventure. We would say this is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, but while you’re at our park, you can ride the big wheel as much as you’d like.
Grab a bunch of friends and family and hop into one of the 20 shaded gondolas. Then relax and enjoy the view as you’re elevated on the 90’ diameter wheel. From the top of your perch you’ll be able to see for miles. A series of 360-degree rotations allows you see the park – and perhaps life – from a whole new perspective
What’s more, the Giant Gondola Wheel delivers a completely different experience at night, as it is illuminated by thousands of sparkling lights.
Height requirement: 48” minimum or accompanied by a supervising companion. No hand-held infants. No single riders.
Ride Safety Information
- Similar to a Ferris wheel, this is a family ride that travels 360 degrees in the air with 20 gondolas suspended from the outer rim of the wheel.
- A shared seatbelt secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis. A door further encloses the ride unit.
- Riders must have sufficient lower extremities to ensure the ride restraint adequately restrains them.
- Guests who do not have seated postural control or who do not demonstrate appropriate observed behavior must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Alternate access is available through the gate to the left of the main entrance, where guests will encounter an incline. Guests will need to take several steps on their own or with the assistance of a companion. Guests will need to step down and through a narrow door into the ride unit which will sway.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.