Come on, everyone! It’s a Beach Party at WildWater Adventure, included in your ticket to Michigan’s Adventure! Everyone is invited to this splashtastic party, with lots of fun for guests of all ages. Here you’ll find super-soaker spray guns and slippery water slides, along with lots of landings and rope bridges for adventurous climbers. The lighthouse at the very top is outfitted with a giant geyser (that’s 20 inches in diameter, we’ll have you know) that shoots water an astronomical 90 feet from the deck into the air and then onto gleeful guests below. What’s more, when everyone is playing on all the area’s features, a ginormous, bucket ever-so-quietly fills up with water and then – definitely not so quietly – tips over to dump water over the entire Beach Party, much to the delight of all partygoers. Colorful flip-flops, surfboards, larger-than-life sunglasses and other summer-fun décor complete this not-to-be-missed attraction.
Height requirement: 36” minimum in bare feet on any slide, 40” in bare feet for the structure’s three larger slides. Hand-held infants are not permitted on elevated activity areas.
Rider Safety Information
Rider Safety Information
- This is an interactive play structure with various elements including a giant tipping bucket, sprayers, tipping pails, net crawls, rope bridges, and body slides. Pool depth is between 0” to 6” deep.
- Maximum weight is 300 lb. per rider.
- Riders on slides are required to maintain the proper riding position: feet first, sitting or lying on their back. Guests must have proper head and neck control, sufficient upper extremities to maintain proper rider positioning, and a minimum of two functioning legs to participate on slides.
- Prior to riding a slide, guests with a prosthetic device should consult with a member of our Aquatics supervisory team.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast may not participate on slides. Cervical collars, or neck braces are not permitted on elevated activity areas.
- Riders must have seated postural control to participate on slides. Guests without seated postural control must be accompanied by a supervising companion while on the play structure.
- Access to the elevated platform requires climbing several stairs. Guests need to ascend the stairs on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- A water wheelchair is available for guest use on ground level only. Please speak with a member of our Aquatics supervisory team for more information.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.