Pint-size thrills are waiting for you in this special area designed for families with young children.
Half Pint Paradise has been completely revamped with all new equipment including seven new children’s slides. In addition, a new Splash Pad offers a variety of interactive water play features shaped to reflect a sailboat navigating through fish, a sea serpent, and other sea creatures to stimulate the imagination for kids of all ages. Dumping water structures and bubbling geysers surround the features and make playtime exciting to the delight and engagement of younger park goers.
The Beach Party and Half Pint Paradise areas have been reconfigured so that guests can move easily between the two family play areas with improved visibility. This offers families with small thrill seekers the opportunity to concentrate their fun into an area designed just for them. Additional seating with shaded areas, plus private cabanas offer both relaxation and comfort for families seeking summertime fun!
Guests over 48” in bare feet must be accompanied by a child. Hand-held infants are not permitted on slides and must be accompanied by a supervising companion on the splash pad. A supervising companion may accompany up to 2 guests.
Ride Safety Information
- This is a zero-depth water playground with several interactive water features including pivoting fountains in the shapes of various sea animals, an interactive sailboat, and interactive water troughs. Adjacent to the splash pad is a catch pool featuring seven mildly-thrilling slides of varying shapes and sizes.
- Maximum water depth is 2’.
- Maximum weight is 300 lb. per rider.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities to ride the slides. Guests who do not demonstrate seated postural control or are unable to enter or exit the attraction are not permitted to participate on the slides and must be accompanied by a supervising companion on the splash pad.
- Cervical collars, neck braces, full arm casts, braced arm casts, or full leg casts are not permitted on the slides of this attraction. Guests with a broken collar bone may not ride the slides.
- Prior to riding the slides, guests with a prosthetic device should consult with a member of our Aquatics supervisory team.
- Guests must climb a hill and several steps to reach the slides of Half Pint Paradise. The exit of the catch pool is accessible through two sloping zero-depth entry points on either side of the attraction. Access to the splash pad is level with the ground.
- Wheelchair access on the splash pad is restricted to water wheelchairs.
- A water wheelchair is available for guest use on the splash pad. Please speak with a member of our Aquatics supervisory team for more information.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.